Boboli Gardens english quicktime garden image map
java
30fps italiano what
map

A fine view of the Duomo can be seen to the right of the Pitti Palace. The Amphitheater was built by Giulio Parigi between 1630 and 1634. It was inaugurated in 1637 on the occasion of the coronation of Vittoria della Rovere, wife of Ferdinand II, as Grand Duchess of Tuscany. The Amphitheater went on to host many theatrical performances. There are 24 statuary niches topping the seating area, which contain classically-themed statues.